Sunday, August 30, 2009

asherpaulroth

i'm sitting in bed; i just gave myself a manicure & pedicure, my nails look nice tehe :) and i'm listening to asher roth's album as well as his mixtape. i feel like thats really all i ever listen to; for some reason - he's got me hooked on his shit, his words get to me, but it actually may be just the reality factor of it all, i mean - i've seen many interviews he's answered questions for, i've met the kid, twice - i really really really enjoyed his concert. he seems like he's got all he's ever wanted, yet is still a down to earth dude, i mean - he introduced me to his parents for God's sake, they came with him to a concert! anywho; 'fallin' is playing write now:
I remember way back I mean way back ages.
eighth grade I think, feels like yesterday.
bowl cuts was the craze I was crazy long blond hair all over the place.
&+ I'm pale as I ever was baby face, with a frame like a skeleton.
skinny kid, no friends still love by everyone. no shit I was cool, I had plenty fun.
haha thats a just a glimpse of his word. i mean, i don't think i've ever really like anyone quite as much as i like him - maybe its the respect level - i love that he doesnt feel its necessary to hop on stage in bling and bape and lv's. maybe he was just raised really really well.



I'm convinced god works in mysterious ways, like everything happens for a reason.
-asher roth




just spreading the word about this man, give him a listen

you'll like it.

girlnextdoor


No comments:

Post a Comment